Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Created A Facebook Page For My Jewelry!

I have an etsy page, a blog, a website, and an ad on Facebook. What's missing? A Facebook page!

I created a page that is connected to my personal page. It was so easy! I logged into Facebook, then searched "create new facebook page" and followed the links. It's that easy! You can create fan pages, business pages, artist pages etc. It's been two days and I already have 17 "likes"! Promote your page by suggesting it to friends or even taking out an ad on Facebook. It's surprisingly inexpensive when you consider the vast amout of people that will see it. You can set limits as to how much you want to spend. You can also link your ad to any website you choose.

Networking on the internet is quite time consuming, but well worth it. Keep truckin' along and with eachothers' help we can all be successful entrepeneurs! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dietrich-Designs-Jewelry/182513551767587

No comments:

Post a Comment