I have discovered this element on Etsy.com and I absolutely love it!
When you log on to Etsy.com, there is a link on the left side of the page that says Alchemy. I clicked on it, and up to the right there is a link that says public requests. This is where I got hooked.
There are hundreds of requests for custom made products. Everything from custom wedding gowns and jewelry, to rubber stamps and party invitations. I even saw a few requests for business logos.
Once you find a request that you'd like to bid on, click "BID". Then you will be able to set your price, payment options, dates you can have it done by, and an area where you can tell the person how you would like to fill the request. I always put a link to a photo to something similar if I have one. Then you wait. The person can approve or deny your bid.
Don't worry if you get denied, there are tons of new requests every day!
If you have a custom request, feel free to send me a private alchemy request at etsy.com/shop/dietrichdesigns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment