I have begun the daunting task of advertising online. I started by googling free online advertising. While many of the sites that came up were legit, they were a little difficult to navigate. If you have the time, sign up for as many as you can, but I wouldn't expect much.
I also started advertising on Facebook. I figured trying to reach over 500 million users was a pretty good idea. When you log into facebook, search ads and follow the instructions. They make it really easy.
I also purchased some banner ads from 1800 banners. They have really good prices, but I haven't seen any results.
After spending all of this time doing the research, I am probably only 1/16 through all of the possiblities out there. Keep looking, do the research and find what's right for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi there and thanks for following my blog! I am following yours now!
ReplyDelete